Pierre Segura reported a problem between Minibloq.v0.81.Beta and Norton Antivirus: Once Minibloq has been installed, the antivirus deletes the MinibloqRun.exe file. So he worked to solve the problem, and once he had overcome it, he kindly sent to me the following tutorial on how to configure the Norton antivirus to install Minibloq:
Only when you have download Minibloq and you haven't start it, follow these steps:
1. Go to the menu of Norton:
2. Click on "Settings".
3. In "Computer" and "Antivirus and SONAR exclusions" select "Items to Exclude from a Scans":
4. Click on "Add" and select the repertoire who is installed Minibloq:
5. Select "Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect, SONAR and Download Intelligence Detection" and repeat step 4.
6. Start Minibloq (by executing MinibloqRun.exe).
Many thanks Pierre!