I found this rename-util: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Download.php
It's a bit hard getting to use it, but when you know how to use it, it's quite a handy tool.
- Make (backup) copy of Blocks dir (C:\Program Files (x86)\Minibloq.v0.81\Components\Minibloq\Lib\CPP\Blocks)
- Load the Bulk Rename tool with the following settings:
- Remove (5) Last n set to 2
- Add(7) Suffix set to land-code (for example "de" for German or "nl" for Dutch)
- Selections(12) set to *.en.po and uncheck Folder and check Subfolders.
- The select the Blocks dir and all files *.en.po will be shown.
- Select all the files and the New Name column will show the new names in green.
- Press [Rename] in the lower right corner.
- Now copy the backup-copy over the Blocks dir and overwrite (or not, doesn't matter) the original files. This is needed because the rename utility does only rename (regardless of the Copy not Move checkbox at New Location(13))
Then you only have to translate the new .po files.
Here the screenshot:
I've also attached this as a template and attached it (Create translation files Minibloq.bru, inside TemplateMinibloq.zip):
So perhaps you could try it and add it to the how-to page.
You also have to take the write-permissions into account. All files in the C:\Program Files dir (and the x86 version also) are only writable by administrator.
So perhaps either work on another dir or make the Minibloq-dir writable (modifiable) for the current user.